Career Connections events are designed to expand networks with under-represented talent and unlock new insights and opportunities aligned to academic, career and life goals. We engage career mentors representing diverse industries, functions, levels and experiences.
Most experiences run 60-90 minutes, engage 10 to 50 participants, and include…
- Career Insights - career mentors share key lessons learned and practical tools.
- Relationship Building – participants teach and learn from each other in a structured and facilitated networking experience.
- Talent Development – participants engage in an interactive activity focused on critical skills to drive professional impact and personal growth.
- Reflections & Resource Sharing – participants engage in a facilitated debrief discussion and receive resources before, during and after the experience.
- Action Planning – participants identify tangible action steps to seize growth opportunities in the short term.
We offer four Career Connections event formats…
- Pathways & Perspectives - Facilitated panel discussions including Q&A with participants.
- Learning with Leaders - 1:1 and small group career mentoring discussions including a conversation guide.
- Focused Connections - Fireside chat thematically focused followed by small group discussions.
- Skills Lab - Interactive large and small group skill building activities.