Learning with Leaders is designed to expand and strengthen relationships while enhancing critical skills needed to succeed at work and in life. We surface valuable insights from diverse leaders, facilitate interactive learning activities, and guide action planning to seize growth opportunities.
Most experiences run 1 - 1.5 hours, engage 10 to 50 participants, and include…
- Leadership Insights
leaders from diverse levels share key lessons and practical tools.
- Relationship Builder – participants teach and learn from each other in facilitated speed networking.
- Talent Development – participants engage in an interactive activity focused on critical skills to drive professional impact and personal growth.
- Reflections – participants engage in a facilitated debrief discussion.
- Growth Goals – participants create tangible action steps to seize growth opportunities with an accountability partner.
Examples of Learning with Leaders in action include…
- Engaging student interns or new hires with mid-to-senior level leaders.
- Engaging members of diversity networks across networks, with mid-to-senior level leaders or with future diversity talent.
- Engaging youth from community partners with employees representing diverse teams and levels.
- Engaging employees across teams to cultivate greater internal collaboration.