The Talent Accelerator engages emerging talent and employee volunteers in virtual experiences that equip them with the mindset, knowledge, skills and network to succeed at work and in life. We are committed to providing opportunity by removing barriers.
Our program model includes…
- Project-based Learning - Emerging talent gains knowledge and skills by completing a series of authentic, engaging and complex tasks.
- Career Exploration – Emerging talent explores diverse career pathways through project experiences and mentorship.
- Skill Development – Emerging talent develops skills that are in high demand among employers through projects, mentorship and online courses.
- Network Expansion – Emerging talent increases their awareness of and access to opportunities through relationships with peers and mentors.
The overall experience includes…
- Employer Partnerships - Employers sponsor emerging talent, engage employee volunteers as career coaches, and/or customize project-based learning experiences.
- Emerging Talent Engagement - Emerging talent registers for a project-based learning experience and is matched with a squad of peers and career mentors. Talent completes individual and/or team projects plus skill building challenges.
- Social Capital - Emerging talent leverages their peers and a team of employee volunteers serving as career mentors to complete their projects and challenges.
- Skill Development - Emerging talent has access to a set of online courses to support the completion of projects and challenges plus develops high demand skills. Feedback from peers and career mentors is focused on key skill areas.
- Points and Prizes - Emerging talent earns points as they complete projects and challenges, unlocking opportunities to further support career development, networking and learning.
- Student Reflection - Emerging talent reflects on their learning, networking, and cohort experiences through the development of their project-based learning portfolio. They are invited to contribute to the design of future projects and challenges.