Overview of Consulting Services
We assist organizations, teams and individuals develop and advance strategies and programs to achieve big visions. Our performance coaching helps individuals leverage their strengths, develop their skills, define their priorities and achieve measurable results.
We work with nonprofit organizations, foundations and businesses to define strategic priorities, key action steps and target measures. We have organized our strategy development model into three phases:
- Phase I – We analyze past performance data, identify strengths, and clarify current and anticipated needs.
- Phase II – We facilitate visioning exercises and collaborative decision making with diverse stakeholders from the frontline to the board room.
- Phase III – We co-create and deliver a strategy in narrative form, a slide presentation and our signature strategy placemat to be used in meetings to ensure a continued focus on priorities and target measures.
We leverage our expertise in public/private partnerships, corporate social responsibility, employee engagement and youth development to assist nonprofit organizations, foundations and businesses design and manage programs. We follow our partnership model outlined below when working with partners.
- Assess existing data, strengths and assets
- Define success with clear goals and measures
- Develop an action plan with a clear timeline and accountability
- Implement solutions on time and within budget
- Evaluate results and identify lessons learned
We provide group and one-on-one coaching focused on supporting individuals and teams in achieving their goals, enhancing their skills, and expanding their influence.